- Customer pickup,
- In detail
In contrast to the nitrate form of nitrogen fertilizer, ammonium firmly fixed soil-absorbent complex. Using liquid ammonia in light sandy soils in order to reduce nitrogen losses due to evaporation, it is necessary to increase the depth of embedment to 16-20 cm, and also select the timing of this operation, in spite of temperature and soil moisture. On medium and heavy loam soil, anhydrous ammonia can be made in the autumn under the next year's crop. When making the average temperature should not exceed 15 ° C.This will reduce the nitrogen losses, since at a higher temperature will rapidly pass nitrification and nitrogen (in the form of nitrate) may be washed out of the soil profile depth, or as a result of the denitrification process pass into a gaseous form and eroding.
As main fertilizer liquid ammonia introduced for all crops and all soils. It may also be used (with the necessary equipment for feeding) during row cultivation of row crops.
Among the main advantages of using anhydrous ammonia are the following:
1) reducing the unit cost of the active substance nitrogen by 15-20% compared with other nitrogen fertilizer;
2) more uniform distribution of nitrogen in the soil layer and increase the availability of the plants;
3) improved plant nutrition mode;
4) destruction of soil pests and pathogens partially.
5) complete mechanization during delivery and application.
Quality parameters in liquid ammonia
The mass fraction of ammonia,%, not less than 99,6
Nitrogen content,%, not less than 82
Bulk water fraction (residue after evaporation), 0.2-0.4%
Oil mass concentration, mg / dm², no more than 8